On the show this week, I share how to get featured on Apple Podcasts, whether your show is brand new or already has a following. I outline my lessons learned from submitting Clipped to Apple Podcasts and I outline what I plan to do next time to have a better chance of being featured. I’m also diving into how top-quality podcast artwork can encourage the Apple Podcast team to select your podcast for a feature.
Click Below To Submit Your Podcast For a Feature on Apple Podcasts:
“If you get featured by Apple podcasts, you’re gonna have exponential growth for your show.” – Eric Montgomery
“Apple podcast editors routinely feature compelling shows to help listeners find new favorites.” – Eric Montgomery
“Apple podcasts currently is probably the most important place to gain notoriety for your podcast.” – Eric Montgomery
- The benefits of being featured on Apple Podcasts
- How to format your podcast artwork to appeal to the Apple team
- What kind of shows Apple Podcasts recommend
- How to structure your pitch
- Whether having a trailer will help your chances of being selected for promotion
- Why it’s essential to tag Apple Podcasts
- How to access personalized advice from Eric and Podcast Haven
Scan This QR Code To Follow The Show on Apple Podcasts
Follow Me on Social Media
Are you having trouble getting your podcast off the ground? Then you need The Four Pillars of Podcasting.
This ebook breaks down the entire podcasting process into four pillars: pre-production, production, post-production, and launch. By reading through it and mastering each pillar, you’ll be fully equipped with what it takes to launch a successful podcast. Be sure to grab your copy today!
If you guys have any podcast questions, shoot me an email at email@example.com. I love connecting with you guys.