In this week’s episode, I’m giving you 7 online tools that will make it easier for you to produce and market a weekly podcast. The idea is that you systematically incorporate these tools into your weekly production to get more out of each episode. Take a little time on the front end to customize and build out templates with these tools, and then you’ll have yourself a well-oiled automated podcast machine.
Tools Mentioned In The Episode
- Acuity’s billing and appointment reminders
- Using Canva templates to streamline branding and save time
- How to use Headliner to promote your podcast on social media
- The importance of batch scheduling social media posts
- How to use ratethispodcast.com to easily get more reviews
- Why using a universal listening link for your podcast will save your listeners a headache
Scan This QR Code To Follow The Show on Apple Podcasts
Are you having trouble getting your podcast off the ground? Then you need The Four Pillars of Podcasting. This ebook breaks down the entire podcasting process into four pillars: pre-production, production, post-production, and launch. By reading through it and mastering each pillar, you’ll be fully equipped with what it takes to launch a successful podcast. Be sure to grab your copy today!
Some Of My Articles I Think You’ll Like:
The Top 5 Audio Interfaces For Podcasters
The Best Podcast Hosting Sites of 2022
How To Write Show Notes For Your Podcast
Connect with Me:
If you guys have any podcast questions, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love connecting with you guys. Shoot me your podcasting idea/podcast name and I’ll give you some honest feedback.