Apple Podcasts is the biggest podcast directory on the planet. Some people may disagree with this and say that Spotify is the #1 directory, but the data I’ve seen points to Apple. With that being the case, it’s important to drive current and potential listeners to Apple Podcasts to listen to your show.
In this episode I’m going to be talking about some free tools that Apple Podcasts provides that will help you boost your content with custom social media assets and links. These tools can be found at https://tools.applemediaservices.com.
The Three Apple Marketing Tools Mentioned In This Episode
- The Social Post Generator
- Apple Podcast Media Players
- QR Codes Episode Highlights
- The importance of growing your Apple Podcasts downloads
- How trying new marketing tools and techniques could help you grow your show
- How to create social media assets with Apple Podcasts Marketing Tools
- Embedding Apple Media Players in your newsletter, website and blog
- Sharing your podcast via Apple’s QR code
Scan This QR Code To Follow The Show
Follow Me on Social Media
Are you having trouble getting your podcast off the ground? Then you need The Four Pillars of Podcasting.
This ebook breaks down the entire podcasting process into four pillars: pre-production, production, post-production, and launch. By reading through it and mastering each pillar, you’ll be fully equipped with what it takes to launch a successful podcast. Be sure to grab your copy today!
If you guys have any podcast questions, shoot me an email at email@example.com. I love connecting with you guys.
Some Of My Blog Posts I Think You’ll Like
- The Top 5 Audio Interfaces For Podcasters
- My Top 10 Podcast Microphones
- How to Monetize A Podcast
- How To Write Show Notes For Your Podcast
- The 5 Best Places To Get Royalty Free Podcast Music Online