From behind the scenes to center stage, Travis Brown, the creator of Pod Decks, sets out to use the “lumpy envelope strategy” to gamify podcasting, only to find himself unexpectedly navigating the intimidating digital world of social media and surprising himself with the results.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
1. How Pod Decks was accidentally created, and how it opened the door to new opportunities.
2. How to use social media to leverage a brand and help creators and business owners.
3. How To overcome the fear of being on camera
4. What advice Travis Brown has for service-based businesses looking to add a stream of revenue through a product.
5. The difference between posting growth content and sales content
6. Why giving your knowledge away for free will reap dividends down the line
Tips For Unlocking The Power of Social Media
Before you start sharing on social media, it’s important to define what success looks like for you, as well as what consistency looks like for you. Set some measurable goals that are achievable in the short and long term. This will help keep you focused and give you a benchmark to determine if you are on the right track.
Also, think about the types of content you want to share, and consider how to best optimize it for your goals. As you launch your content, be sure to actively engage with your followers. Take the time to respond to comments, questions, and messages that come in. This will help to build relationships and increase the level of trust with your audience. You can also use social media to promote your services, products, and events. Just be sure that you add value, FIRST. With the right strategy, you too can make a real impact and reach the people that need your knowledge and experiences.
Travis on Instagram
Tired Of Nobody Giving a Sh*T About Your Podcast? Signup For My Email List To Learn How To Start Growing and Monetizing Your Show
Check Out My Blog
Connect with Me
My Amazon store
Loved this episode? Leave us a review and rating here