The Podcast Movement is the largest convention and gathering of podcasters and podcast industry folks in the world. Industry professionals from around the world will be gathering in Philadelphia this summer, from July 23rd-26th to learn, network and ultimately grow the podcasting industry. There will be panels, Q&A’s, breakout sessions, keynote speakers, awards and parties. They are expecting over 3,000 attendees from 30 different countries. If you’re looking to connect with likeminded people who are involved in podcasting, you won’t want to miss Podcast Movement 2018.
Podcast Movement 2018
Some of the most influential people in the podcasting sector will be presenting at this year’s event. Below is a list of some of my favorite hosts that will be speaking. But, beyond these three people, there are dozens of others who are going to be sharing insight.
The break out sessions at this year’s conference will be divided into tracks. Each track will have a specific theme, therefore you can determine which session is right for you.
- Creation: Whether you’re looking to start a show, or you have an existing show in place, this track will teach you the in’s and out’s of podcasting and give you tips on improving your content.
- Technical: Also in this track you’ll hear from the best technical experts in the game. For advice on recording, editing, and using your mobile device to podcast, this track will help you master the technical aspect of podcasting.
- Industry: Furthermore, in this track you’ll learn about advertising practices, metrics and podcast sponsorships.
- Marketing: Similarly, this track will offer tips from some of the worlds most successful podcasters. Learn how to get more listeners by using social media and email marketing.
- Monetization: Furthermore, learn about crowdfunding and selling advertisement space for your show.
- Society, Culture and Advocacy: Finally, in this track there will be discussions about diversity in podcasting and bringing a voice to underserved audiences.
Don’t Miss the Podcast Movement 2018
If you’re able to make it out to Philly this year, you’re in for a real treat! If you’re looking to take your podcast to the next level, or you’re a beginner and are looking for advice and instruction then this event is not to be missed. Come and be a part of podcast history.