This week Eric discusses why you need to put some serious time into picking the right name for your podcast. He shares the three categories of podcast names: Creative, Descriptive, and Real. In addition, he gives examples of some great podcast names and highlights what you need to consider when choosing a name for your podcast. Also, Eric shares his advice on seeking feedback on your potential name choices.
“The name of your podcast has to be attention-grabbing and fit the style and the vibe of your brand.” – Eric Montgomery
“You’re probably already feeling that your podcast is your baby. And as every parent knows, you’ve got to give your baby a name.” – Eric Montgomery
“Don’t be too dry or too dull. Use a little bit of your imagination.” – Eric Montgomery
- What to think about when finding the right name for your podcast
- How to find a unique name for your show
- Strategies you can use to hook listeners with a name
- Why you shouldn’t rush the naming of your podcast
- The three categories of podcast names and when to use them
Scan This QR Code To Follow Clipped on Apple Podcasts
Follow Me on Social Media
Are you having trouble getting your podcast off the ground? Then you need The Four Pillars of Podcasting.
This ebook breaks down the entire podcasting process into four pillars: pre-production, production, post-production, and launch. By reading through it and mastering each pillar, you’ll be fully equipped with what it takes to launch a successful podcast. Be sure to grab your copy today!
If you guys have any podcast questions, shoot me an email at email@example.com. I love connecting with you guys.
Some Of My Blog Posts I Think You’ll Like
- The Top 5 Audio Interfaces For Podcasters
- My Top 10 Podcast Microphones
- What Makes The RodeCaster Pro So Amazing
- How to Monetize A Podcast
- Why You Should Transcribe Your Podcasts
- The 5 Best Places To Get Royalty Free Podcast Music Online