Do you want to monetize your podcast? Have you been struggling to find the right platform and the right approach? With the rise of online marketplaces for podcasters it’s easier than ever to monetize your podcast. But, with so many options available it can be hard to know where to start.
In this episode, I will be discussing three online marketplaces that match brands with podcasters. helping make the process of monetizing your podcast easier and more successful. I will also be discussing the different types of ads, CPM’s, and revenue sharing that is typical in the podcast industry.
The Three Online Marketplaces I’m Covering In This Episode:
Advertisecast is owned is an online marketplace that matches brands with podcasters. It’s an ad buying and selling platform that acts as an intermediary between the two parties. They oversee the entire campaign process from start to finish.
Podcorn functions similarly to Advertisecast. But in addition to host read ads, Podcorn has created additional ways for brands to connect with podcasters. These include product reviews, topical discussions, Q&A’s with employees of the brand, and the ability for the podcaster to suggest creative ways to integrate the brand into episodes.
Gumball connects brands with podcasters and boasts full transparency over every transaction, faster than payments, and a fully customized dashboard manage due dates, CPM’s, written copy, blackout dates and more.
- Host read ads vs. Programmatic ads
- The difference between pre-rolls, mid-rolls, and post-rolls
- CPM meaning and negotiation
- Creative ways to integrate sponsors into podcast episodes
- The three online marketplaces that match podcasters with brands and how much they pay out
- Best Podcast Equipment For 2023
- The Top 5 Audio Interfaces for Podcasters
- Best Podcast Headphones For 2023
- The Complete Guide To Recording A Podcast With Riverside.fm
Other episodes you’ll enjoy:
- EP 30 – Unlock The Power of Social Media Growth and Leverage Your Brand To Create a Winning Strategy ft. Travis Brown
- EP 22 – How To Monetize a Podcast With Amazon Affiliate Marketing
- EP 20 – How To License Podcast Music ft. Jonathan Lane